The Independent Office Products and Furniture Dealers Association (IOPFDA) is a not-for-profit trade association for North American independent dealers of office products and office furniture. Since 1904, IOPFDA has concentrated on providing independent dealers with the information, tools and knowledge they need to help them to be successful in an evolving business environment. The association accomplishes these goals by:
· Conducting business benchmarking studies to help dealers improve their operations and financial success.
· Providing opportunities for dialogue, professional education advancement and exchanges of best practices among dealers through annual conferences and other face-to-face meetings, webinars, members-only communications, online publications and other program activities for dealers and their key trading partners.
· Organizing federal and selective state and local public policy advocacy on critical issues affecting dealers and the independent office products channel.
· Providing competitive insurance and group discount business services, as well as scholarships to members.
· Coordinating development of voluntary office products data standards and xml communications standards for the office furniture industry.
Made up of two membership divisions, The National Office Products Alliance (NOPA) and The Office Furniture Dealers Alliance (OFDA), IOPFDA represents over 1,200 members including dealers, manufacturers, wholesalers, manufacturers’ representatives and industry service providers. Through its membership divisions, IOPFDA serves as the voice of the industry and is a respected and focused dealer partner.